Expiring Monthly is the collaborative effort of three of the top options bloggers on the internet:
- Bill Luby of VIX and More
- Jared Woodard of Condor Options
- Mark Sebastian of Option Pit
Our goal is to provide a monthly magazine in digital format that's informative to new option traders, yet interesting to the most experienced traders. Regular sections in Expiring Monthly include:
- Columns by the contributing editors on topics like: risk management technique for both advanced and novice traders, trading strategies using recently-launched volatility products, the latest academic research on options markets and strategies, and more.
- Extended Feature section: a long-form feature article tackling an important topic.
- Follow That Trade: this feature tracks at least one trade per month from entry to exit, with commentary describing which adjustments were made, and why.
- Interviews: we talk with authors, traders, and other market participants about product developments, trading techniques, changes in the industry, and more.
- Guest columns by industry veterans and seasoned traders
- Ask the Experts: detailed answers from the editors to reader questions
- Floor Stories: tales from the pits
- Book and product reviews
- Back Page: relaxed, occasionally irreverent commentary from the editors
We accept topic ideas for future articles and are always interested in reader feedback. Submissions for guest columns or feature articles should be sent to .